The Visia imaging system reveals your skin’s “true age” by recording and measuring surface and subsurface skin conditions, including sun damage. This visualization enables us to make optimal recommendations on your treatment options and skin care. This service is complimentary.
Clinically proven hydroquinone helps lighten skin and reduce the appearance of melasma.
• Visibly lightens dark skin discolorations such as freckles, age spots, or pigment in the skin without aggressive skin exfoliating or peeling
• Suitable for moderate to severe melasma
• Once-daily application in the evening
• Shea butter and jojoba oil help counteract dryness
• Formulated with antioxidant vitamins C and E
• Noncomedogenic, free of fragrances and common skin irritants (such as glycolic acid, lactic acid, retinoic acid, retinol, sodium lauryl sulfate)
BLANCHE® Skin Lightening Cream (Hydroquinone USP, 4%) now available at Dermatology Boutique.
Clear + Brilliant is simple, effective and affordable. This laser refreshes your skin, addresses pigment and reduces pore size. Patients report looking younger. Schedule your Clear + Brilliant session today. 954-251-0367
When should you see a dermatologist for a bug bite or sting? This video from the American Academy of Dermatology will help you decide.
Beauty from the inside out: Improving your diet or taking supplements may lead to younger-looking skin
Taking nutricosmetic supplements, with vitamins, peptides, marine proteins and carotenoids, may improve your skin. An article from the American Academy of Dermatology.