Our Dermatology Boutique products will protect your skin and help you look your best.
Dermatology Boutique Sheer Physical Sunscreen SPF 50+ Cream
This ultimate broad spectrum antioxidant sunscreen SPF 50+ is free of chemical absorbers. Enriched with antioxidants including Green Tea Polyphenols, Resveratrol, Vitamin C, Emblica, Co-Q10. It is free of oil, alcohol, fragrance, parabens and PABA. Most importantly this sunscreen is non-comedogenic & non-whitening. It is gentle on sensitive and acne-prone skin, and provides lasting protection against UVA and UVB rays. You’ll like it’s weightless, residue-free, transparent finish. The active ingredient is micronized zinc oxide.
Dermatology Boutique Green Tea Fortified Sensitive Skin Cleanser
A rich, soap-free cleanser designed to gently cleanse and moisturize the skin without drying. This antioxidant formula contains a blend of Vitamins A, C, E, Green and White Tea in a combination with Coenzyme Q10.
Dermatology Boutique 10% Vitamin C Cream
The rich, emollient antioxidant cream contains 10% Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) in an effective and stable concentration to provide superior penetration and absorption. Other powerful ingredients include Vitamin E, ceramides and collagen-boosting peptides. All combine to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, promote a smoother, firmer, more vibrant complexion, and brighten dull looking skin. Use it as a treatment cream and moisturizer to maintain healthy skin elasticity and texture.
Dermatology Boutique Clay Mint Mask
This mask provides an effective way to clean and tighten pores while absorbing excess oils and helping to dry up blackheads. Not only refreshing and rejuvenating, this mask removes dead skin cells and bacteria all in one relaxing treatment.
Dermatology Boutique Calming Cream with Aloe & Hydrocortisone
For patients with sensitive or irritated skin. The ingredients calm inflammation, hydrate and prevent moisture loss. Aloe and hydrocortisone relieve the pain and itching of dry or irritated skin.
Recommended for women with estrogen deficient skin—if you are perimenopausal, currently in menopause or you are postmenopausal. I use it myself!
Ultralight Emulsion SPF 50+ sunscreen by ISDIN. It has eryfotona that helps with the prevention of recurrent actinic keratosis. It is a physical sunblock with zinc oxide, but it absorbs instantly.
Flavo-C Ultraglican. Proteoglycans are proteins found naturally in the skin that increase hyaluronic acid production and stimulate cell growth. Combining these with an anti-oxidant like Vitamin C is a recipe for smooth, radiant skin. The small ampoules protect the Vitamin C from oxidation, ensuring you are getting full-strength antioxidant, when kept in a dry and dark environment.
That’s because there is science and testing behind every product.
The Skinbetter Science line has received many accolades and awards for smoothing wrinkles and hydrating skin.
I’m pleased to offer these proven winners to my patients!
– Allure Magazine is known for its rigorous testing of skincare and beauty products. AlphaRet Overnight Cream and ALTO Defense Serum both received the Allure Beauty Breakthrough Awards.
– InStyle and Shape Magazines named AlphaRet Overnight Cream “the best wrinkle treatment.”
– Hydration Boosting Cream won a Cosmopolitan Magazine Beauty Award. – Women’s Health Magazine had dermatologists review vitamin C serums and ALTO Defense Serum was named one of the best nine serums on the market.
– Luxury lifestyle website and blog, The Coveteur, named EVEN Tone Correcting Serum one of the 36 best new beauty products that launched in April 2018.
We carry the hot new product Discoloration Defense. It is a new dark spot corrector that is hydroquinone and retinol free, which means you can layer it with other products. In addition to improving stubborn brown patches, its unique ingredients minimize the recurrence of skin discoloration with continued use!
In a 12-week clinical study, Discoloration Defense significantly improved the appearance of key skin discoloration markers:
60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches
59% average improvement in the appearance of skin discoloration
81% average improvement in the appearance of post-acne marks
59% average improvement in the appearance of even skin tone
SkinMedica® — an Allergan Company
We have SkinMedica’s TNS Essential Serum. It’s an all-in-one rejuvenating serum for every skin type. The topical growth factor stimulates fibroblasts which produce collagen. Alpha-arbutin is an antioxidant that brightens skin. All this reduces the appearance of wrinkles as well as enhancing skin texture and tone. Expect initial results in 30 days and optimal results in 90 days, based on the experience of study participants where 92% said their skin looked healthier and more youthful.
We also carry selected Obagi® Medical products with proven ingredients that address a wide variety of skincare issues.
- Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel
- Obagi Nu-Derm Toner
- Obagi Nu-Derm Clear
- Obagi Nu-Derm Exfoderm®
- Obagi Nu-Derm Blender®
- Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- ELASTIderm Eye Cream
- Professional-C Serum 15%
- Professional-C Peptide Complex
- Obagi Hydrate
- CLENZIderm M.D. System Normal-Oily
- CLENZIderm M.D. System Normal-Dry
Regenica® — from Suneva Medical
We carry the Regenica skin care system. The product line addresses fine lines and wrinkles, evens out skin tone and reduces the appearance of pores. The “growth factor technology” ingredients stimulate your skin’s capacity to repair and regenerate itself.
- Regenica® Replenishing Crème hydrates skin and helps reverse the signs of aging. The combination of MRCx™ next generation growth factor technology, powerful peptides, and advanced moisturizers replenishes what you lose over time. Nourish your skin and reveal your most radiant complexion.
- Regenica® Renew SPF 15 helps protect skin from harmful UV rays. It’s the only UV protectant formulated with MRCx™next generation growth factor technology to signal your skin’s natural repair and renewal mechanisms.
- Regenica® Repair Complex helps accelerate skin renewal. Made with MRCx™ next generation growth factor technology, it’s specifically formulated for sensitive skin. Help restore your skin to its optimal health.
- Regenica® Revitalizing Eye Crème is specifically formulated for the delicate area around the eye. It’s a revolutionary formulation of MRCx™ next generation growth factor technology with advanced peptides, powerful antioxidants, and superior moisturizing agents. Regenica® Revitalizing Eye Crème quickly erases the look of fine lines and wrinkles while reducing the appearance of puffiness and dark under eye circles.
- Regenica® Recovery Gel is a soothing balm that helps quickly heal damaged skin. It infuses MRCx™ next generation growth factor technology with the most trusted natural anti-inflammatory and calming agents, including arnica, vitamin K, aloe vera, beta-glucan, and SymCalmin®. Help reverse the signs that your skin was ever less than perfect.
For your convenience, we have tubes of prescription-strength ReFissa available at Dermatology Boutique. It is the only FDA approved 0.05% tretinoin emollient cream indicated for the treatment of fine wrinkles, mottled hyperpigmentation and tactile roughness of facial skin. ReFissa provides an optimal balance between efficacy and tolerability. It removes wrinkles and brown spots, as well as corrects dull, rough, irregular skin. If you’ve tried other retinoids before and were unhappy, ReFissa with its emollient ingredients may be the answer for you.
Blanche® Skin Lightening Cream
Lighten those brown spots with Blanche® Skin Lightening Cream (Hydroquinone USP, 4%) by Neocutis . Clinically proven hydroquinone helps lighten skin and reduce the appearance of melasma.
• Visibly lightens dark skin discolorations such as freckles, age spots, or pigment in the skin without aggressive skin exfoliating or peeling
• Suitable for moderate to severe melasma
• Once-daily application in the evening
• Shea butter and jojoba oil help counteract dryness
• Formulated with antioxidant vitamins C and E
• Noncomedogenic, free of fragrances and common skin irritants (such as glycolic acid, lactic acid, retinoic acid, retinol, sodium lauryl sulfate)
- Acne Scars
- Board Certification
- Bug Bites and Stings
- Chemical Peel
- Continuing Education
- Cosmetic Procedures
- Earlobe Repair
- Hair Loss Treatment
- In the News
- Keloid (raised scar)
- Neurotoxin (Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau and Xeomin)
- Patient-Doctor Communication
- platelet rich plasma
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
- Skin care updates via email
- Skin Tightening & Body Contouring
- September 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014